Attendees will be taught the following concepts and skills fundamental to understanding SLES 12:
- Install a SLES12 machine and do the first steps with Linux
- Become familiar with the command line interface and the most important commands
- Manage users and permissions
- Manage processes and jobs
- Manage software
- Use basic network commands and NFS
This course is designed for those who have little or no experience with Linux and who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 operating system.