At Spark National, we will never cancel courses that are "Guaranteed To Run".
"Guaranteed To Run"
A course is "Guaranteed to Run" and will not be canceled if the course is marked as "Guaranteed To Run" on our course calendar, or once all of these conditions are met:
- Full list price is paid, no discounts and/or vouchers apply.
- The tuition is paid in full at least 4 weeks in advance of the course start date.
- When full payment is received, you will be notified by our staff that the course is confirmed and "Guaranteed To Run".
Unfortunately, Novell Advanced Technical Training (ATT) Courses, and courses paid for using Vouchers can not be "Guaranteed to Run".
Once a course is "Guaranteed To Run", the following conditions apply:
- Date changes by the customer voids the "Guaranteed To Run" status.
- Cancellation by the customer is subject to an administration fee of 20%. See our Refund Policy for more details.
Once we process your paid registration for a course at a scheduled time and facility, we guarantee that we will never cancel the class, regardless of the number of participants.