CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Comprehensive Training
The Linux+ Powered by LPI certification training teaches the day-to-day administration of installed Linux Server networks and consists of two courses combined into one bootcamp style training. Each bundle includes: SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 Fundamentals (Course 3115) and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 Administration (Course 3116).
After completing SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 Fundamentals (Course 3115), you will have learned how to:
Use the Linux Desktop
- Create, view and manage Linux files
- Work with the Linux shell and command line
- Administer Linux with YAST
- Manage users, groups, and permissions
- And much more
After completing SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 Administration (Course 3116), you will have learned how to:
- Install, configure, and monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Administer processes and services
- Administer storage, user access and security
- Configure the network and remote access
- Manage hardware
- Manage backup and recovery
- And much more
CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ or equivalent experience and at least 12 months of Linux administration experience is recommended before attempting to write the exam.
Candidate job roles include junior Linux administrator, junior network administrator, systems administrator, Linux database administrator and web administrator.
SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP2 Fundamentals (Course 3115) course covers such topics as:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 Administration (Course 3116) covers such topics as:
- First Steps with Linux
- Locate and Use Help Resources
- manage Linux File System
- Work with the Linux Shell and CLI
- Administer Linux with YaST
- Manage Users, Groups, and Premissions
- Use Linux Text Editors
- Manage Software with RPM
- Install SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Manage System Initialization
- Administer Linux Processes and Services
- Administer Storage
- Configure the Network
- Manage Hardware
- Configure Remote Access
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Automate Tasks
- Manage Backup and Recovery
- Administer User Access and Security
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI LX0-101 and LX0-102.
LPI-101 and LPI-102.
|This is traditional instructor-led classroom training. Students are taught in person using classroom
computers for labs.
||Materials used in the classroom are provided. No instructor or computers provided. Can be studied at
student's own pace.
|Length: 5 Days
More Info about In-Classroom
Order Self-Study Kit
Back to List of Courses
Prices do not include applicable taxes.