LPIC-1 Exam Prep Training (Part 1)
This course from GuruLabs prepares students to take the 101 exam of the LPI level 1 certification. The LPI objectives covered are version 3.0 (released April 1, 2009). The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications. This course covers fundamental Linux skills such as file management and manipulation, text processing, command line use, package management, filesystems, hardware, and many more. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-1 101 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
General computing knowledge and experience. No prior knowledge with Linux is required.
In this course, you will learn:
- Manage File Permissions and Ownership
- Create, Delete, Find, and Display Files
- Work With Archives and Compression
- Process Text Streams Using Filters
- Work On The Command Line
- Use Streams, Pipes, and Redirects
- Search Text Files Using Regular Expressions
- Perform Basic File Editing Operations Using Vi
- Create, Monitor, and Kill Processes
- Use RPM, YUM, and Debian Package Management
- Work With Partitions, Filesystems, and Disk Quotas
- Linux Boot Process
- Determine and Configure Hardware Settings
This course, along with the skills taught in the LPIC-1 Exam Prep Part 2 (Course LPI102) prepare you to take the Junior Level Linux Professional (LPIC-1) certification
|This is traditional instructor-led classroom training. Students are taught in person using classroom
computers for labs.
||Still instructor-led, this method allows students to participate remotely using a home or office computer with a
microphone and earphones. Classroom computers are used over the Internet to complete labs.
|Length: 5 Days
||Length: 5 Days
More Info about In-Classroom
More Info about Live Online
Back to List of Courses
Prices do not include applicable taxes.